Ice Cave Creek Road Member Report
Run on March 4, 2017
» Get Trail Information
Ice Cave Creek Road was the second trail for the day, and we did it right after Mount Herman Road. The sun was still out, and it was warm. We had no issues with Ice Cave Creek Road. It was a nice drive in the woods.
Near the end of Ice Cave Creek Road, we stopped for lunch at the end of a dead-end trail off of the main trail. After lunch, we left that trail and went on our way to Balanced Rock Road.
Additional Reports for Ice Cave Creek Road
Members On This Run
- Chad T.: black 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- Matt K.: white 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (JK)
- Mike S.: silver 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (TJ)
- Roger: white 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (TJ)
- Walt: gold 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (TJ)